References to We’ or ‘our’ shall be interpreted as references to Artistic Exploits, a limited liability company registered with the Department of the Registrar of Companies under registration number HE332510 and registered office address at P.O. BOX 25271 P.C. 1308 Nicosia, Cyprus.
The term ‘Personal Data’ means any information identifying a Data Subject or information relating to a Data Subject that we can identify (directly or indirectly) from that data alone or in combination with other identifiers we possess or can reasonably access. Personal Data includes special categories of Personal Data and pseudonymised personal data but excludes anonymous data or data that has had the identity of an individual permanently removed.
The term ‘Data Subject’ means a living, identified or identifiable individual about whom we hold Personal Data.
References to ‘you’ or ‘your’, relate to the relevant individual who is the subject of the Personal Data.
Your privacy matters to us, therefore we maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your data.
Registered account holders are generally requested to provide us with the following data types:
- Contact Information such as full name, phone numbers, address and email address;
- Billing Information such as credit card number, credit card type and billing address of such credit card;
- Demographic information such as age, gender, company name; and
- Profile Data such as username and password, details about your purchases and the products or content that you make available through Artistic Exploits website.
Registered Artists holders are generally requested to provide us with the following:
- Contact Information such as your full name, phone numbers, primary address, and email address, company name and VAT number;
- ID or passport copy;
- Bank account details including IBAN number;
- Other data which may be required for the performance of our contractual relationship with the artist.
Some information that we may ask you to provide is mandatory (and are essential in order to be able to offer such services), and some are identified as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory information that we may request, you will not be able to engage in any such activity.
Artistic Exploits will never require users of the website to provide genetic data, biometric data, information revealing any racial or ethnic origin of users, their political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, and data concerning their health or sexual orientation.
The legal basis for the processing of your data may vary depending on the purpose for which data is processed by us. We may process data for:
- the performance of a contract to which the Data Subject is a party (including delivering goods ordered by you and payment processing);
- in order to take steps at the request of the Data Subject prior to entering into a contract for the provision of services requested of us;
- for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- for compliance with court orders and exercises and/or defend our legal rights;
- for legitimate interests pursued by us in providing professional services and running an effective business;
- on the basis of your consent where you have expressly provided such to us.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Artistic Exploits collects your information in order to provide its services to you, develop new services, comply with our legal obligations and to improve your overall experience with the services provided. We will never sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information to or with any third parties in any way other than disclosed in this Policy.
For the sake of transparency, it is our responsibility to outline how and for what reason the personal data you make available, or we automatically collect from your use of our services might be used for.
In addition to the other uses of information described in this policy, we may use all of the information that we obtain from or about you for the following purposes and reasons:
- To authenticate and provide access to Artistic Exploits website for present and future services;
- To comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce our Terms & Conditions or any other of Artistic Exploits rules or policies;
- To facilitate and process communications and financial transactions with us or in-between users of our services;
- To send you order and/or subscription renewal confirmations;
- To process the creation of, and administer your account;
- To keep you informed, via newsletters or emails, about upcoming special offers for products or services or other promotional activities or contests;
- To respond to customer service requests, enquiries and concerns;
- To contact you (by email, post mail, telephone SMS texts) in order to address certain issues with your account and/or use of our services;
- To ship and deliver to you any order that you have placed through Artistic Exploits services;
- To operate, improve and customise our services, content and marketing, develop new services, and to understand how you use and interact with our services and content and content of others;
- In order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, frauds, security or technical issues and/or violations of our Terms & Conditions;
- To update you on changes to our Terms & Conditions, the present policy or other general policies;
- To send you service-related announcements, including but not limited to, registration and subscription renewal emails and bill related notices;
- To send you emails automatically triggered by the actions you took while using our services;
- To send you emails automatically triggered by actions users of the website have taken that are associated with your account (purchases, messages, etc.).
You may choose to ‘opt-out’ of receiving promotional emails, newsletter or updates from Artistic Exploits by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email you have received, however, you will generally, not be able to ‘opt-out’ of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you wish not to receive any communication from Artistic Exploits, you have the option of cancelling your subscription and delete your account.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
Although we will never sell, lease, lend, trade or otherwise make available your personal data to outside parties for marketing, advertising or other uses, we rely on third-party service providers including the following categories of persons - artists having an account with us, identity verification companies, detection of fraud or security threats providers, telephone or technical support providers, payment card processing parties, credit reference agencies, professional service providers, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, hosting services organisations, shipping and packaging services and data storage or processing, and we may transfer your personal data to our service providers for such purposes. Third-party service providers have access to and may collect personal data only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
Your personal data is processed only by our personnel and such trusted third parties that were appointed by Artistic Exploits, if necessary or functional to fulfil the purposes indicated above.
Under certain circumstances, your personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA) to third party data processors. In such cases, we will take steps to ensure that your data and rights are protected through methods approved within the relevant data protection laws and that we have adopted appropriate safeguards, including binding corporate rules or standard data protection clauses (as applicable).
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
All the information you provide or we automatically collect from you and your use of our services is retained only as long as necessary for:
- as long as you are a customer (your account is in use or is active);
- to comply with all legal obligations, including but not limited to, accounting, auditing, or taxation purposes;
- to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, and/or prevent frauds and abuse;
- to protect and defend against potential legal claims.
On deletion of your account, we will then only retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal and accounting obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. You understand that by cancelling your subscription and or deleting your account, you will no longer be able to use our services.
Artistic Exploits’ services are not directed, neither intended to be used by minors under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from any individual under the age of 18. If you are under 18, do not enter information on this site or engage our services. If you believe a child of yours under the age of 18 has entered personal data please contact us at [email protected] with your specific request in order to have the data removed and terminate the child's account.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
When you interact with us through our site, we, or third-party processors contracted by Artistic Exploits, may automatically collect certain technical and routing information about your visit that will help us to better facilitate your use of the website and its services. Examples include but are not limited to Internet browser, operating system, device and application identifiers, IP address and geo-location information, access times and dates, referring and exit pages and URLs, clickstream data, search terms, pages viewed, time spent on pages, bounce rate and login frequency.
When you access our services on a mobile device, we automatically collect information about your location, mobile device and operating system version, including a unique identifier for your device for legitimate business purposes. Along with the other purposes described in this policy, we may use this information in order to customize our services, content and marketing for your location. Most mobile devices let you disable location services, and your choices for location services may vary depending on your mobile device.
SOCIAL MEDIA WIDGETS
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA SUBMITTED TO US
Your rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you, are detailed below. Some of these only apply in certain circumstances as set out below. Information on how such rights may be exercised is also included in the table below. Prior to responding to any of your requests please be advised that we may require you to verify your identity. We must respond to a request by you to exercise those rights without undue delay and at least within one month (although this may be extended by a further two months in certain circumstances).
To the extent that you may not exercise your rights by accessing your account please send an email to [email protected] asking for assistance.
Right of access
You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access the information we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with. Any personal data submitted by you at the website can be reviewed and edited in the section ‘My Account’.
If you require more than one copy of the information we hold on you, we may charge an administration fee.
Right to rectification
The accuracy of the information we hold about you is important to us. Under the GDPR you have the right to access the information we hold about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. You may correct the personal data provided to us by accessing your account. Where you request a correction, please explain in detail why you believe the Personal Data we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that whilst we assess whether the Personal Data we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
Right to erasure
This is also known as the “right to be forgotten”.
You may request that we erase the Personal Data we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- you believe that it is no longer necessary for us to hold the Personal Data we hold about you;
- we are processing the Personal Data we hold about you on the basis of your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent and there is no other ground under which we can process the Personal Data;
- we are processing the Personal Data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing. Please provide us with details as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is an overriding interest for us to retain such Personal Data;
- you believe the Personal Data we hold about you is being unlawfully processed by us;
- you object to the processing of your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes; or
- deletion of your Personal Data is sought for the purpose of complying with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Also, note that you may exercise your right to restrict our processing the data whilst we consider your request as described below.
Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure. Please note, however, that we may retain the Personal Data if there are valid grounds under law for us to do so (e.g., for the defence of legal claims, where such deletion would obstruct or interfere with the purpose for which your information was collected and processed, where the deletion would impede with our contractual obligations or freedom of expression) but we will let you know if that is the case.
Where you have requested that we erase data that we have made public and there are grounds for erasure, we will use reasonable steps try to tell others that are displaying the data or providing links to the data to erase the data too, however, such erasure is not guaranteed nor should it be considered to be up to us.
Right to portability
You have the right to receive a copy of the Personal Data we collect from you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such Personal Data to another party. To exercise this right please access your account in the usual manner. In case you face any difficulties please send us an email.
If you wish for us to transfer the Personal Data to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the Personal Data or its processing once received by the third party.
Please be advised that we may not provide you with certain data if providing it would interfere with another’s rights (e.g. where providing the Personal Data we hold about you would reveal information about another person or our trade secrets or intellectual property).
Right to withdraw consent
Where Personal Data based is processed on the basis of consent, individuals have a right to withdraw consent at any time. We do not generally process Personal Data based on consent as we generally rely on an alternate legal basis. Please email us at [email protected] to notify us of any consent withdrawals. If you are on our mailing list for the purpose of receiving newsletters and updates then please be advised that by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the relevant email your consent with regard to this type of processing will automatically be considered to have been withdrawn and no further email shall be required to be sent.
Restriction of Processing to Storage Only
You have a right to require us to stop processing the Personal Data we hold about you other than for storage purposes in certain circumstances. Please note, however, that if we stop processing the Personal Data, we may use it again if there are valid grounds under data protection law for us to do so (e.g. for the defence of legal claims or for another’s protection).
You may request we stop processing and just store the Personal Data we hold about you were:
- you believe the Personal Data is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify your claim;
- we wish to erase the Personal Data as the processing we are doing is unlawful but you want us to retain the Personal Data for storage but not further process it;
- we wish to erase the Personal Data as it is no longer necessary for our purposes but you require it to be stored for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or
- you have objected to us processing Personal Data we hold about you on the basis of our legitimate interest, and you wish us to stop processing the Personal Data whilst we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such Personal Data.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data when the legal basis for the processing of your data is necessary for a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party or where the processing of your personal details is carried out for direct marketing purposes. Should you exercise your right to object we will take appropriate steps to ensure that your request complies. To object to our processing please email us at [email protected] .
By continuing to use our services after any changes to this policy become effective, you agree to such changes and the updated policy. Unless we notify you otherwise, the current version of this policy will apply to all information that we have about you or your account.
This does not interfere with your right to raise a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commissioner
1 Iasonos Street, 1082 Nicosia
P.O. Box 23378, 1682 Nicosia
Email: [email protected]
Disclaimer: The original, legally binding version of this document is written in English, and it might be translated into other languages for the courtesy of our non-English-speaking users. If there are any discrepancies between the English version and a translated version, the English version supersedes the translated version.
Effective October 01 2020